jueves, 27 de agosto de 2009

THE BEATLES "Anthology 2"


TEMAS DEL ALBUM

AÑO DE PUBLICACION:1996

Real Love / Yes It Is / I'm Down / You've Got To Hide Your Love Away / If You've Got Trouble / That Means A Lot / Yesterday / It's Only Love / I Feel Fine / Ticket To Ride / Yesterday / Help! / Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby / Norwegian Wood / I'm Looking Thru You / 12-Bar Original / Tomorrow Never Knows / Got To Get You Into My Life / And Your Bird Can Sing / Taxman / Eleanor Rigby (Strings Only) / I'm Only Sleeping (Rehearsal) / I'm Only Sleeping (Take 1) / Rock And Roll Music / She's A Woman /

Strawberry Fields Forever (Demo Sequence) / Strawberry Fields Forever (Take 1) / Strawberry Fields Forever (Take 7 & Edit Piece) / Penny Lane / A Day In The Life / Good Morning Good Morning / Only A Northern Song / Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite! (Takes 1 And 2) / Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite! (Take 7) / Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds / Within You, Without You (Instrumental) / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise) / You Know My Name (Look Up The Number) / I Am The Walrus / The Fool On The Hill (Demo) / Your Mother Should Know / The Fool On The Hill (Take 4) / Hello, Goodbye / Lady Madonna / Across The Universe /

VIDEO DE "HELLO GOODBYE"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario